MINE DESIGN & MINE PLANNING
Our Competent Persons and Qualified Persons have experience across most commodities and international reporting codes, and are accessible globally. Our experienced teams are qualified to sign off on mine plans and mine designs to meet international standards including JORC, and NI 43-101.
Our mine design engineers can expertly operate the major mine planning systems to produce short and long term pit excavation designs, schedule block layouts, dump designs, and volume balancing for open cuts and similar development, stope and
We use sophisticated tools and proven methods that improve the optimization and planning of operations, always in regard to the individual characteristics of the mineral deposit and of the operational context of the mine.
We are dedicated to identify the best option for project development in mine planning scope as follow:
- Review of Short, Medium and Long Term Mine Plans, and proposed mining fleet.
- Preparation of Mine Plans using appropriate Software such as Minescape, Minex, Vulcan, Surpac, Datamine, etc.
- Review of Economic Assumptions (Cost and Revenue) used in the determination of Pit Limits, and Pit Optimization.
- Mine Production Scheduling Including Waste Haulage and Dumping.
- Reporting of coal-ore and waste production quantities and preparation of stage plans at appropriate intervals to illustrate the mining and dumping sequence.
- Equipment Selection, Labour Require-ments, and Cost Estimates.
- Facility Design, and Reclamation Plan.