Geophysical Mapping (Geo-Scanning) is exploration methodology that using geophysics instrument such as “ARES” GF-Instruments and “GSM-19T” Magnetometer to get sub-surface geology data.
Geophysical Mapping Lines are designed perpendicular of mineralization outcrops and alteration rocks which exposed at surface.
ARES measurement will show 2D-3D Resistivity / IP Pseudo section that describes the distribution of Resistivity / IP value up to the certain depth. It will be used to interpret mineral presence at sub-surface.
IP-Resistivity data are also used as a mapping tool to distinguish rock types, faults identification, bedding, geology structure, water aquifer, and alteration zones.
Geomagnetic measurements are carried out by using GSM-19T Magnetometer to identify metallic mineralization that is related to magnetic materials horizontally.
The work scopes of geophysical mapping are to get sub-surface geology data with the details as follow:
- Line Design of Geophysical Mapping Plan will be made based on Geological Mapping
- Land Clearing for Line Plan of Geophysical Mapping
- Geophysical Mapping Activity
- Coordinates Marking of Iteration Points
- Data Processing by using Geophysical Software such as Res2Dinv, Res3Dinv, Geo-Slicer, and Surfer
- IP-Resistivity Pseudosections
- IP-Resistivity Inverted Depthsections
- IP-Resistivity Interpreted Plan Maps
- 3D Perspective Viewing
- Stacked Profile Maps
- False Colour Contour Maps
- Interpreted Mineral Distributions Map
- Estimation of Indicated Resources